Saturday, December 6, 2008

So I hear we are going through a recession

And perhaps,a possible depression. I'm not worried about a recession or a depression,I'm keeping my eyes on faith,manifesting my heart desires. I'm focusing on beings positive and remaining faithful no matter what comes my way. These are the few things I do to keep my mind focus and not concentrate on being negative.

1)keeping a journal-I write in my journal daily--My disappointments,my fear,my blessings,my hopes and dreams. I also write everyday how grateful I'm--something I learned from Rhonda Barnes,http://thesecret.tv/ from the secret is when you want something,or,are trying to manifest something--Don't write I want this or that,instead say or write,I'm grateful now that I'm getting the raise I wanted. Try it,it works.

Gratitude is one of the most important aspects you need in creating your heart desires.

Something else I do every single night and morning is meditate,I meditate while listening to Kelly Howell on my Ipod,I actually bought a headphone that stays on my ears all night and created a play list for some of her Guided meditations and listen to it all night,it's very therapeutic--made tremendous changes in my life. Here's Kelly Howell website,she is absolutely wonderful: http://www.brainsync.com/

Even though the economy is suffering, it doesn't mean we have to suffer mentally,spiritually and even financially. Find ways to stay happy and blessed. Learn a new hobby,a new trade,read more books and spend more time with your family.

I choose to feel neither recessed nor depressed and I truly think this mindset has allowed me to prosper and will allow me to continue to prosper regardless of what's going on around me.

"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10