Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Everything happens for a reason

For this past two weeks,I have been going through a lot of turmoil and confusion,yet at the same token,have gotten so much great ideas to pursue my goals. November has been my worst and best month. The relationships in my life I thought were solid are not as solid as I thought they were,ugly things are coming out of my personalty and the people I thought had my back--things are in shambles. Despite all of this,I believe this is my best month,God is testing me;he is testing my strength,he is testing my comfort levels. I must say I love it,I feel like I'm being cleanse--things that needed to be revealed are being revealed. For the past two days I've been more emotional than I've ever been, and I don't know what's going on with me. I don't know why a relationship with someone, I trusted and depended on is going through in such shambles,but I'm ready to find out. I will put my trust and faith in God and I know everything will be okay.