Wednesday, May 4, 2011

❤❤❤❤❤I will always be team Princess Diana for life ❤❤❤❤❤

I was about fourteen when Princess Diana Died and like the world,I was completely torned--I cried for days and months when she died,she meant so much to so many people and she was one of my sheros,I looked up to her,her and mother teresa,growing-up,I didn't fit in any group--the girl outside looking in--I shed a little tear everytime I see Prince William and Prince Harry because it's Princess Diana's legacy. The Humanitarian princess Diana was extraordinary--I will always admire her---for being the angel that she was.



This picture breaks my heart the most,because she clearly loved Charles but it was unrequited love,so sad.


She loved her boys,her true beautiful legacy.



The royal wedding of William and Kate,I thought the wedding was so beautiful and magical,I thought she looked absolutely beautiful and so classy.


The unchosen dresses,some very beautiful sketches.



  Some other cool pictures,It's really difficult for me to like Charles,it's very heartbreaking,I just can't--I'm sorry, But this picture of him and the boys are nice,and a vintage picture of Queen Elizabeth,she looked absolutely beautiful,and one with King Philip.


                                                  The Queen Elizabeth

                                                                      
                                                              Very beautiful