Friday, March 2, 2012

Ce balancer...balancer...balancer--Shy'm step back featuring Odessa Thornhill with English Translation


J'aime cette chanson


At ease with myself, calm, everything's clear to me
Not need to change roles to have a change of scenery
I know what I have to do
Stand ! Let's go, go, go, go
I have my doubts
Sometimes it's clear
I crossed them on my way
I kept them behind me
I took time to understand before getting started
While I was at it, to rock, rock, trock...

(chorus)
Step back ouh oh
Step back mmmm
Step back step back
Let me do what I do
Let me do what I do
Let me do what I do 2x

Nothing matches the jump you can make towards your ideal
Live in the hollow of a dream
And feel normal
Oh there's no break, nothing's ever too beautiful
It'd be too beautiful, yeah too beautiful
I fear bolt flashes
Yet I crossed several on my way
I left them behind me
I took time to understand before
Rocking, jumping, while I was at it, at it, at it

(chorus x2)