Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Change

I found a really nice educated blog on wordpress and I quoted a post I thought was just paramount and I wanted to share it with my readers.

Source:http://apanyangku.wordpress.com/

"Not many people are comfortable with the notion of change. Some people prefer to stay in the status quo and be complacent with what they have. While some other group of people prefer the opposite, always striving to make a difference, a more positive change to what they already have. In other words, they want to become what is usually not becoming of others.

Change is inevitable. Everything we see, feel, touch, hear and taste changes with time. Some more obvious change, other in a much slower pace. But change do happen. With that in mind, how come some people still resist change?"